Here are some of the logo designs that I have worked on in recent times and the past. If you need a logo design to match your identity, please don’t hesitate to drop me a message. Thank you.
- Client deals with a lot of dinner events, so the cocktail glass was incorporated into the V.
- The glass is always full and bubbling, which signifies activity and richness in projects.
- The rest of the font is a timeless classic that represents the clients taste.
The client wanted a logo that was different from her competitors. She wanted a mark that was unique and recognizable as her own. Went thru multiple variations before settling on what you see.
- Ambigram design. Flip it and it would still say Alpha.
- When flipped on namecard or phone, it would reveal their sub business, Alpha Rider.
- Custom hand-drawn typography for the word Alpha.
- Client is a ride service for adults & children
- 2 hardworking animals representing the driver as well as the customers.
- Colorful vibrant logo that would certainly stick out from afar.
- The engine represented their hardworking employees who washed and polished with precision.
- The bright orange blends well with the black and works nicely on dark and light or textured backgrounds.
This was a company that I was involved in. We went to Sabah for close to 2 years to build trails and start a mountain biking business as well as to help bring new economy to the villages that were involved and land owners of the trails. I was part of the trail building team and was also in charge of all online media and social output, which included videos and print material. The project has since been completed and I am no longer involved in any capacity.
- Mountain biking trail tours company. The 4 peaks represent the 4 individuals who started the trail building journey together.
- The sun represents the villagers that we worked with, lighting our path everyday.
- Custom drawn character
- Typography only logo alternative
- Zombies ftw!
- Bright colors for both white and black backgrounds
- custom typography for the word Bright
- It’s a stationery shop which is why the ‘I’ is a pencil
- Spade & Cangkul was the trail building division of our company Kayuhbalu.
- Cangkul is basically a hoe in Bahasa Malaysia.
- Something simple yet unique was required that would work with everything from merchandise to prints.